January 24, 2012

Say Cheese!


Went to the dentist with Rachel earlier this week. It was time for her 6 month check-up and cleaning. She did pretty good. Didn't put up too much of a fight while they cleaned her teeth and checked for cavities. BUT, I did find out why our girl hasn't been quite herself lately. She has more teeth coming in than I thought! I knew she had two pointers on the bottom coming in but we were able to see two more top MOLARS coming in and the dentist thinks the top pointers will be coming in shortly as well! Good lord! The poor girl has a mouthful of new teeth. No wonder she's been so crabby with us. She did get to pick out another prize from their huge prize selection. Last time she picked out a rubber ducky. This time - streamers on a stick! I hope this is a sport in the Olympics because Rachel would win gold.



And just because I can't help myself....here are some pics of our cute boy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I love mail!