February 4, 2011

Introducing...

our newest family member!
I had my 12 week ultrasound today. I am so happy with my OB-GYN practice because they allow their techs to tell you about the baby and everything that they are doing. It certainly makes you more comfortable. I am 12 weeks, 1 day along but am measuring 12 weeks, 6 days. The nuchal fold measurement was about 1.8 so well within normal. The baby also had it's nasal bone and, from what she could tell, all the parts accounted for and developing properly. I've only gain 1/2 of a pound as well. I have Rachel to thank for that. She keeps me moving! This little bean is a mover like it's sister. Whether or not it's are a boy or a girl that will be chasing Rachel around, we don't know yet. We have another 6 weeks until that little secret is reveled. Until then, I'll be keeping busy with Rachel and being thankful that so far this pregnancy is heading down the right direction. Yay!

8 comments:

  1. Yay! So happy for you! It is good to hear how your journey is going. I know I am not far behind, and it is so reassuring to have someone going through a similar journey! Congrats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Maggie! This is some of the most amazing news I've heard in a LONG time! I'm so happy for you!
    I can't wait to read all about your journey!
    Love you all!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awww what a great u/s pic of your little one! so exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is such wonderful news!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh you can't tell yet if its a girl or boy. You will know soon. Take care of your body, you have a baby inside.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I love mail!