April 13, 2012

8 Months!

The months keep flying by.....and Charlie keeps on growing! He has slept through the night the last two nights and can now get himself to sleep. (He's still in his bouncy seat, but that's another story...) We're working on solids. We stopped for two weeks because I was concerned he was getting a reaction. I'm kind of happy I did because he wasn't in to it before but after starting again this week, he's been pretty eager to eat. Yay! He still can't "feed" himself anything. When he tries to grab something to put in his mouth, he ends up squishing it in his fist which makes it nearly impossible for him to get it into his mouth. Oh well. I know he'll get it eventually! I tried to get a picture of Rachel and Charlie but that girl will NOT sit still. Sigh.







1 comment:

  1. Yeah for sleeping through the night. If I could get a 3 stretch lately I would be happy, the tummy troubles continue here. He looks almost as big as Rachel now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I love mail!