May 18, 2012

Finger Painting

I figured since it was now nice out, that it was time for Rachel to try out finger painting. I made sure to get the washable kind and I also got 4 small square canvases. I thought they would be nice to hang up in her room when she was done. Once I showed her what to do, she really got into it.


Rachel did like to pick up the entire blob of finger paint to use instead of just dipping her fingers but whatever. She's doing her own thing! She also took some pool breaks in between paintings but she got them all done. I was pretty impressed.

I'm going to dress them up a bit with some ribbon around the edge of each one but I don't think they need anything else.
Way to go Rachel! I think I may have you paint something for our kitchen next!

5 comments:

  1. Wow they look fantastic - inspiring stuff Rachel!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very Nice!
    She did a great job on her self, too. LOL
    Having the pool ready and waiting was a good idea.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are really cute! She did a great job.. and good for you thinking ahead and getting canvases for those!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea and they look awesome! I might have to steal this idea :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I love mail!