March 21, 2013

A Girls Only Trip

Rachel and I made a trip up to our old stomping grounds of Greensboro, NC. I drove the 8+ hours but before the trip I was SO SCARED about how Rachel would do. Again, needless worry. The girl is a trooper and was perfect on the drive up and back. We did have some problems. Her tummy hurt and she did not sleep well at all and she also managed to spill a large glass of RED wine on our friends couch but we did have fun. We got to meet our friends new son and hang out with some friends from our old Down syndrome group. The only regret I have is not making it a longer trip. I guess there is always next time (if we are invited back!).

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like fun! I remember your last trip back and forth was during a tornado. Nothing could compare to that!

    Looking forward to some pictures posted from your photo session. I can print those and show them at work!

    Love you all,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I love mail!