June 14, 2012

Second Word and Feats of Strength


Rachel's second word is "ball" and her Dada was the first to hear it. So many times I'm the one who gets the "firsts" since I am the one who is home all day with her but this time Stephen got to feel that joy. Can't wait for more words!



 Rachel has also decided that she likes to climb everything. I don't know where the upper body strength came from all of a sudden but she can pull herself out of the pool in swim class, pull herself up onto any chair or couch, get up into her booster seat at the kitchen table and get in to her car seat! She is constantly climbing all day and it's just crazy! I have to admit that her being able to get into her car seat and booster seat actually help me a lot. She is getting to be such a big girl and that makes me proud.


CHHHEEESSSEEE!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I love mail!