November 13, 2012

Here We Go Again

This sweet boy has done most of the physical stuff early and actually refused to crawl more than a week or two before deciding it was time to walk.


But Charlie isn't a talker. He can raise a ruckus when he wants to but most often he's quiet. There are some things that, at 15 months, concern me so we are going to have him evaluated by Early Intervention. I'm fairly certain he will qualify for services and so we will be seeing some familiar faces walk through our door once again.

Not exactly happy about that but at least with Charlie I can be pretty sure he will eventually talk so I'm not really worried.

1 comment:

  1. I've heard boys take longer to talk but are much more physical..so I think he's right on track! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comment! I love mail!