December 10, 2012

30 Blankets in 30 Days Update

Rachel in her hand made hat and cuddled up in a blanket.
I received the last blanket for "30 Blankets in 30 Days" last Thursday. That blanket rounded out the total to 70. Yes, seventy. 7-0. More than double what the original goal was! I could not believe it as I saw blanket after blanket come to my door and pile up in our room. It got to where it was overflowing the huge box I had saved in hopes that we would at least get it half-way filled. You guys came through in a big, BIG way. I never knew so many people cared and the families in the NICU will know as well that people DO care about them. Thank you! Thank you all so very much. I have truly been touched by your generosity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I love mail!