1. I forgot to mention that when Charlie was born and they brought him over to me for the first time, he quieted when he heard the sound of my voice. Neatest. Thing. Ever.
2. Rachel masted the straw cup a couple weeks ago. Well, she could always do it but didn't want to. I finally bit the bullet and took away all her bottles and just gave her the straw cups. Surprise, she hasn't missed them.
|Yes, I'm still in PJ's...but the kids are dressed!|
4. We have had a cold circling through our home. It started with Rachel, went to Charlie, then Stephen and now I have it. Fun. It's still summer! Where did we get this?
5. WVU football season has begun!
6. Rachel no longer cries when Charlie cries!! This is HUGE!! She still seems unsure but is quick to bounce back when he stops. YAY!
7. Rachel has outgrown a lot of her 12 month clothes. Looks like we'll be entering fall and winter in brand new 18 month big girl clothes to go along with her now "giant" size 4 shoes. Whoot! The little man is going to be towering over her pretty quickly, I'm afraid.