November 16, 2010

Postpartum Depression

Depressed Rain Sad Alone 31000 Images

PPD. It's one of those things that people don't talk about. But, I don't think anything will fully be understood until it is talked about. My friend, Courtney, has bravely put her feelings and battle with postpartum depression out into the open on her blog. I have asked her if it's ok for me to share her postings on my blog and she has agreed to it. She does not mince her words so if you are sensitive, then you probably shouldn't read her posts. I do think it's important to put her postings out in the open though. If you find yourself in some of her writing, do not be afraid to talk to someone about it. It's nothing to be ashamed of and there is help available.

Courtney's PPD Journey
Part One
Part Two
Part Three
Part Four

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I love mail!