November 15, 2011

Rachel and Friends

I have been trying to decide on what to do about Rachel and Friends. I originally started it to donate items to families in the NICU at Women's Hospital in Greensboro, NC and Brenner Children's Hospital in Winston-Salem, NC. These were the two hospitals that Rachel was a patient in. Now that we are in Alabama, I have no connection to the NICU here even though Charlie was born in one of the hospitals. Because I haven't decided on how to proceed, I am going to just send out a box to Women's Hospital in Greensboro this year. I have a connection to the Family Support Network there. If you would like to make a donation, you can send any items to me (just email me at maggie (dot) fluck @ hotmail (dot) com for our address) OR you can donate the items directly to the Family Support Network. Just be sure to attach a note saying you are participating with Rachel and Friends. Here is a list of items currently needed for families of babies in the NICU at Women's. Please help if you can. Small gestures are greatly appreciated by families of babies in the NICU. Thank you to those of you who have donated in the past. I hope to start up bigger and better next year with a new direction!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comment! I love mail!